It is said that routine is the killer of the soul. I agree since I believe that life is all about experiences, it’s all about making good wholesome memories. When it comes to making memories, the best way to do that is by traveling. Traveling opens you up to various cultures, heritages, and new people. Meeting new people means a lot of first impressions which means looking you best is important. Traveling is easy but squeezing in your skin-care routine is quite difficult when you’re constantly on the move. But don’t worry this blog will ensure that you look your best anytime anywhere! Here are a few travel hacks and beauty products that can protect your skin while traveling.
Get A Good Make-Up Bag
The first thing that you’re going to need is a good bag that can store all of your make-up. The bag should have pockets or partitions where you can keep each product separately. This makes things easily accessible and more organized. This will also ensure that things don’t rattle around and bump into each other which might cause spillage. If possible look for bags with plastic interiors which will make cleaning up super easy.
Use Multi-Tasking Tools
Thanks to technological advances there are various beauty tools that can provide you with spa-like skincare but within the comfort of your home. What’s better is that they are very compact and easy to pack with you on your travels. Here are a few must-have skincare tools to keep you beautiful while traveling.
High-frequency machines have been around for a long time. Though they were initially restricted to clinics and spas, technology has ensured that we can obtain its benefits without depending on appointments. It is more efficient than the LED wand since the treatments are more focused. I recommend using RejuGLow Skin Reinvigorating Machine by Laila Essentials since it’s one the best in the market. This anti-aging device can be used on the skin to reduce wrinkles, remove fine lines, and replenish your overall skin health. It is a multi-purpose tool that also functions as a portable massager that can give you a relaxing end to a long day of sightseeing. It is also great for skin-tightening since a long time exposure to sun and pollution can loosen your skin causing saggy skin. It is lightweight, easy-to-use, and durable making it the perfect travel buddy.
The LED wand is a 4 in 1 multipurpose device that can help enables you to protect your skin from damages it might suffer while traveling. It uses red, blue, and green lights which have been clinically proven to fight signs of aging, reduce acne, and improve skin complexion respectively. Traveling means a lot of time under the sun and exposing your skin to dust and pollution. All this can speed up the above-mentioned skin ailments. So the LED wand is the perfect tool to counter it. It’s only the size of your palm so packing it with your luggage should not be a hassle.
Other General Make-Up TIps
- Avoid makeup that that is powdery. Products like eyeshadow or a bronzer are very likely to break and spill while something like a cream blush will stay perfectly fine.
- If you really need powdery makeup then pack them all together in a single palette. The best option is to get a magnetic palette that will keep your stuff safe and secure.
- Avoid products that can be affected by heat or changes in altitude. Some packaging might explode due to pressure differences in flights. So read through the product manuals carefully and make them in more resilient containers if needed.
- If you’re worried about white heads, you can consider bringing a white head mask along with you.
Multi-Tasking With Essentials
You can also use a few products for other things that they were not designed for. It just requires a little bit of creativity from your side. Here are a few such hacks to get started:
- An eyebrow pencil can also be used as an eyeliner
- You can use a bronzer as eye-shadow since it gives the perfect natural look
- Lipsticks can double up as a blush
- Your moisturizing lip balm can be used as a cuticle cream and for even mending split ends
Most people compromise on their make-up while traveling since it’s often an ordeal to find your various products spilled in the bottom of your suitcase. But this doesn’t always have to be the case. With some careful planning and following some of the tips mentioned above, you will never have to stress about packing your make-up! So have fun and stay beautiful no matter how far away you are from home!