Are you looking for a luxurious holiday destination? Then France can be the best option for you. One of the most attractive destination spots for holidaymakers is France. You can’t deny its beauty. The beautiful weather, beaches, food, wine will give you goosebumps. The mesmerizing historical heritage sites will take you thousands of years back.
France is the leading tourist market in Europe. It became the most visited destination in 2013, with over 84 million tourists.
So what makes it so popular? Here are the top six reasons why France is one of the best holiday destinations for you.
- Explore the Heritage Sites and Tourism Spots: France has 37 heritage sites inscribed with UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Paris, the world’s most romantic site, is the most visited one. You will also love stunning Loire Valley, French Riviera, iconic Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum etc. Disneyland is the most popular among kids. It has an average of 50,000 visitors regularly.
- Beautiful Sea and Mountains: Imagine having a glass of wine with your dear one enjoying on the beach. From sandy beaches to snow-covered mountains, France has everything for you. The Pink Granite Coast of Brittany, the magnificent Abbaye de Saint-Michelat Normandy’s seaside, French Island of Corsica with pure natural beauty will warm your heart. Even renting luxury villas and enjoy your vacation in a private beach is not a big deal.
Want to have the best skiing experience? Then, France is the biggest destination for you. French Alps has more than 20 skiing resorts, make it a popular destination.
3. Holiday at Castles: Want to live life royally? Come to France and explore the castles.In order to enjoy your planned royal vacation, get a french chateau for rent. Pearl of Loire valley, Chateau Pure Gers, Dream of Dordogne many other options are there for a luxury vacation.
4. Immense Art, History and Culture:France is very popular for its world-class art, rich culture and history. The revolution of Napoleon to two World Wars, D-day landings, stunning cathedrals, churches make you coming back here again and again.
You will admire France art gallery, sculpture, music, dance. You can find some famous art only in France: Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, Liberty Leading the People by Eugene Delacroix, Self-Portrait and The Church at Auvers by Van Gogh, Impression Sunrise by Claude Monet etc.
5. Fine Dining and Wine:Another reason you want to visit France is its sensational food and wine. French cuisine includessoup, salad, appetizers, desserts are mouth craving. Popular French food like Croque Monsieur, Coq au vin, Gratin Dauphinois, Crème Brulee will be a treat to your taste buds.
Corsica, South West France, Loire Valley have huge wine vines. To add deliciousness to your food, try their best Bordeaux Wine, Burgundy or Champagne.
6. Escape to the Countryside: Want more breathtaking views? Visit the countryside. The beautiful landscape, greenery, calm environment of the villages will make you stop there. Chartres of Loire Valley, Grasse of Cannes, Beaune, Colmar, Gordes can be some best options for you.
The spectacular view, tasty appetites, rock climbing, outdoor adventures, gastronomy and gorgeous landscape make France absouletly perfect for the luxury holiday destination. Sounds amazing, right? You can not resist the country’s irresistible charm.
However, France is still in the third place when it comes to revenue generation from tourism. They are targeting 100 million international visitors in 2020. That’s why France is improving its services, varieties in pricing and accommodation to boost tourism.